1. Update the PS5™ system software to the latest version
Check the PS5 system software update has done.
Please refer to the PlayStation®5 official support for the way of updating:
2. Check the connection of M.2 SSD in the expansion slot
Make sure the following items regarding the connection :
- The M.2 SSD is properly inserted into the PS5 expansion slot connector
- Screws are fastened through the spacer attached to the PS5
- Screws are fixed in the screw holes (written as 80) in the expansion slot of the PS5 : Do not over-tighten the screws to avoid damaging the M.2 SSD itself.