If you have not initialized and formatted the M.2 SSD after your purchasing, please try the following steps:
1. Initialize and format your M.2 SSD.
How to Initialize (for Windows 10):
- Right-click on “Start (Windows mark)”.
- Click “Disk Management” from the displayed list.
- If the drive is not formatted, the disk initialization screen will be displayed. Follow the on-screen instructions to initialize and format it.
2. Check the M.2 SSD is properly installed in the M.2 slot.
Refer to your PC instruction manual and check if the M.2 SSD is properly installed in the M.2 slot.